Friday Farm Day 76

 Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All!


Y’all didn't think I’d stop because of the fuckwits at aff did you? 


Let’s do this!


Starting in the front yard, check out the glory of the red pentas. 


Red Pentas planted in Florida. Friday Farm Day



The hot pink ones are looking luscious too


Hot Pink Pentas planted in Florida. Friday Farm Day.



There’s two volunteer sunflowers coming up in the same spot. 


Volunteer Sunflowers growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day.



We’re getting Mulberries 


Mulberries growing in Florida Friday Farm Day



And the roses are looking lovely as ever. 



Miniature Rose growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day



Moving to the backyard, strawberries are still banging out the fruit!


Strawberries growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day



My new pineapple is loving its new home. 


Pineapple growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day



We have dinosaur kale coming up


Dinosaur Kale growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day



The pepper is starting to produce


Peppers growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day



The sunflowers to be planted in the front yard once they’re bigger are really coming in. 


Sunflowers growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day



The cucumbers are getting their first true leaves


Cucumbers growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day.



And, finally, we have this pepper plant. I call him Jon, sometimes Ali. Do you see how defective it looks? It produces like shit too. That pepper has been growing for three months and it’s still not good. 


I’m pretty sure it needs to be replaced, permanently. ;)




Diseased pepper growing in Florida. Friday Farm Day


Thank you for joining me on this tour of our gardens.

Happy Friday Farm Day!!

Comments

  1. Vibrant greens and reds are always a welcome sight.👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh... OK then. Gotcha.. delete one of them. I've got to pay closer attention here. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Farm Day! The pineapple is so cute! At least here, you don't have to worry about images getting shuffled around or removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure, they stay where I put them. And, bonus, I can change their size.

      Delete
  4. The pentas are purely beautiful as well as the rose. I am so happy I still get to see the sunflowers. Color me happy :) I am trying to be good and come on here to check everything daily but it does slip my mind. I have been reading my notifications over there, making a couple of comments and going to bed early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sassy! I’m glad you could see the sunflowers. I understand, I’ve heard it’s pretty dead over there

      Delete
  5. Beautiful colours and has me hoping spring shows up here soon. Supposedly the daffodils have been making an appearance lately but have not seen any myself yet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll see some Spring soon!

      Delete
    2. With the amount of rain I am getting today, I have no doubt it will makes everything blossom..

      Delete
    3. Fingers crossed your power holds out!

      Delete
  6. I still love the Pentas. They are so pretty. I love the roses and all the veggies. I'm really excited about the pineapple :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pentas are some of my favorites, it's why I planted so many of them around the man hole cover. If I have to have an ugly man hole cover in my yard, I'm going to at least try to make it prettier. :D Hugs PS I'm excited about the pineapple too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lawsuit over AFF

Notes from Motion to Dismiss Hearing

Wegovy Wednesday Week 7