Friday Farm Day

 Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All!

We are gathered here today for a little walk through my gardens to see what nature with a little help from me has brought forth!

Let’s do this!

Starting in the front yard, the sunflowers continue to die off but we still have blooms.

The Crinum lilies are blooming again.

The pentas don’t wish to be undone

Moving to the backyard. I got the loofah against something it could climb.

The dragon fruit is making its way up the fence.

And, it’s raining passion fruit. At this point when I see kids walking along the canal, I run outside and tell them everything they can grab is theirs.

It’s just gonna get worse. I planted too much passion fruit but I can’t bear to kill off any plants.

I have one Cherokee purple Tomato coming in

Look @bowandarrowman, it’s a cucumber plant. Are you happy now? 😂

Watermelon is starting to flower

And finally, there’s an okra I forgot I planted

Thank you for joining me on this tour of our gardens.

Happy Friday Farm Day!

Comments

  1. I LOVE both Dragon and Passion Fruit, along with Cucumbers, the edible ones..lol. Nice that you are giving your overabundance of Passion fruit to others. A tad sad about the sunflowers dying off but the one here is still spectacular.. Love your Friday Farm Days..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the sunflowers bloom gain this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they’re dead. I have to plant more to get more blooms

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lawsuit over AFF

Notes from Motion to Dismiss Hearing

Wegovy Wednesday Week 7