Blogger/Blogspot Tutorial - How to Edit Your Blog Posts and Labels with UPDATED PDF FILE from JN

 Hi all

We are starting with the first page when you get on Blogger. You click on whatever post you want to edit, like where I circled the "Untitled" post in the screenshot.



This will take you to where you can edit your blog post, like you're seeing me do here to the "Untitled" post in the previous screenshot.



Make whatever changes you want and click Publish. It will go live right away.

I do want to use this post to talk about "Labels", which function as tags. It's how you tell search engines (if you want your blog searchable, see "Settings" tutorial) what your post is about. Since I want other bloggers to find us, I have a list of labels I use. 

AFF, AdultFriendFinder, Adult Friend Finder, Lady Cat Lady, LadyCatLady, EnigmaInitiative, Enigma Initiative, etc. You get my point.  I suggest you use your screen names and blog names rather than mine. 😉



Comments

  1. I've just edited my blog post and added a title.
    A lot of programming gobbledygook appeared but I think my edit worked.
    Thanks for the umpteenth time for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay you, I knew you could do it. It worked, I checked. You're welcome

      Delete
  2. Happy to be of help 😊 If you need any other info added in the tutorial, let me know and I'll update it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed that edited posts go to the top of my Reading list. That makes sense as, though not new, they are edited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lawsuit over AFF

Notes from Motion to Dismiss Hearing

Wegovy Wednesday Week 7