Wegovy Wednesday Wk 14

This week, we're in for a bit of a change in content. As most of you know, I'm having a procedure on my back this Friday. This procedure does require me to be under anesthesia.

Last week, I got a call from the hospital, for my "Pre Admission Screening". It seems I cannot take Wegovy the week before the surgery since Wegovy slows down digestion so much. They're afraid I'll still have food in my stomach which could cause issues with anesthesia, and have asked me to withhold my dose until Friday. I usually take it Tuesday.

I don't have a lot to report, yet. I haven't noticed a difference in my appetites or cravings. Truth be told, Wegovy is the type of thing that you can always take it at any time that day. It doesn't need to be taken at the same time every week. Technically, it hasn't even been a day without it.

I feel like this will be a fascinating experiment for me, to see what changes I experience in the coming days, if any. I will write about it next week!

That said, I do have a report on Nick's progress.

I am so proud, so very proud of that man.

He started Ozempic on Friday, and he's already completely changed his eating habits. No more sugary soda, he's completely on Sparkling Water. His favorites are Bubly, blackberry, and Perrier with Lime.

The turn around is awe inspiring. He says he still has cravings, but they aren't as bad. No side effect.

He hasn't joined a gym, but I get it. I didn't start working out right away either.

I'm just thrilled he's taking his health seriously, finally.

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lawsuit over AFF

Notes from Motion to Dismiss Hearing

Wegovy Wednesday Week 7