No, I Can’t Be Rudolph! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 25, 2024 I’m not putting this up on AffThis is just for you allI can’t be Rudolph or a Clown, look at it now πIt’s more maroon than red! πππ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JoyMay 25, 2024 at 9:00 AMOh Deb, that had to hurt..Heal soon..ReplyDeleteRepliesDebbi (Enigma)May 25, 2024 at 9:13 AMIt truly hurt my pride more than me. I'm okay but thank you for your concern JoyDeleteRepliesReplyReplySaul (OddsAgainst)May 25, 2024 at 3:04 PMWhen you get asked, either "You should see what I did to her." or "Yeah, turns out the sex swing wasn't properly anchored."ReplyDeleteRepliesDebbi (Enigma)May 25, 2024 at 5:32 PMππStaci said I should tell people I got into a fight over a cucumber πDeleteRepliesReplySaul (OddsAgainst)May 25, 2024 at 5:40 PMAlso a good one.DeleteRepliesReplyJoyMay 26, 2024 at 3:48 AMLMAO!!!!!DeleteRepliesReplyReplysmartyMay 25, 2024 at 3:08 PMOuch! I hope it feels less bad than it looks. π¬ReplyDeleteRepliesDebbi (Enigma)May 25, 2024 at 5:33 PMIt doesn’t even hurt anymore. Just a scabDeleteRepliesReplyReplyJNMay 26, 2024 at 12:24 AMSo, who won, you or the cucumber? πReplyDeleteRepliesDebbi (Enigma)May 26, 2024 at 7:27 AMMe! You don’t see a cucumber limping around, do ya? Thats cuz it’s in ma belly! DeleteRepliesReplyJoyMay 27, 2024 at 3:45 AMLMFAO!!!!!!!!! You guys are hilarious..DeleteRepliesReplyReplyBow and Arrow ManMay 26, 2024 at 6:08 AMI think that photo needs a much wider audience!I hope your nose goes back to normal very soon.ReplyDeleteRepliesDebbi (Enigma)May 26, 2024 at 7:29 AMI’m sure this would be far more fun for you. πThanks spunkyDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh Deb, that had to hurt..Heal soon..
ReplyDeleteIt truly hurt my pride more than me. I'm okay but thank you for your concern Joy
DeleteWhen you get asked, either "You should see what I did to her." or "Yeah, turns out the sex swing wasn't properly anchored."
ReplyDeleteππ
DeleteStaci said I should tell people I got into a fight over a cucumber π
Also a good one.
DeleteLMAO!!!!!
DeleteOuch! I hope it feels less bad than it looks. π¬
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t even hurt anymore. Just a scab
DeleteSo, who won, you or the cucumber? π
ReplyDeleteMe! You don’t see a cucumber limping around, do ya?
DeleteThats cuz it’s in ma belly!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! You guys are hilarious..
DeleteI think that photo needs a much wider audience!
ReplyDeleteI hope your nose goes back to normal very soon.
I’m sure this would be far more fun for you. π
DeleteThanks spunky